Wednesday, October 14, 2009

The “I don’t know how I ever survived without it” Tip


Have you got stubborn eyebrow hairs? You’re not alone.

Try plucking them after you’ve had a shower. The heat from the shower will open up your pores, thus making the hair easier to remove. Then tweeze, tweeze as much as you please.

No time for a shower? I thought you’d say that. But luckily for you there is an alternative to stripping down and getting wet. Soak a couple cotton wool pads under warm water and apply them to your eyebrows. Hold the pads firmly in place for a couple or minutes, and ta-da, your pores are all wide open and begging to be tweezed.

Not keen on rocking that bright red skin you’ve been left with? I don’t blame you. Try dabbing some aloe vera on the area or any type of after sun type lotion. Redness be gone.

oc xx
image source: www.cipip.net

No comments:

Post a Comment