Benefit: Brows A-Go-Go, $68.00

This brow defining kit is one cool kid. If you’re after professional looking brows but don’t have time to visit your nearest brow specialist, Brow A-Go-Go will be your lifesaver. Perfect for defining your brows, it includes two brow shaping powders, a wax to help the powder stick, an eyeliner pencil, a highlighting powder, an angled brush and teenie weenie tweezers. Oh, and the lovely people at Benefit even included step by step instructions to make sure your brows are left looking their absolute best. How thoughtful.

Oh how I love Jurlique. I may be a little bias because Jurlique hails from my home state of South Australia, but their products are exceptional. Love Balm is no different. This cute-as-a-button lip balm is nurturing for the lips, soothing and smoothing even the driest lips. And for some even better news? It’s packed with beneficial antioxidants to help prevent any further chapping and dryness.
Love Balm has officially stolen my heart.
Bloom: Lip Stain, $22.00
As summer approaches, I’m finding myself thinking more and more about my lips. Not in a weird, creepy, I want to kiss myself kind of way but in terms of makeup. I’m ready to let go of the smokey eye and embrace a fresher look for the warmer months. And that includes colouring my pout in some fabulous lippies and glosses. But after just a couple days, I’m tired of the maintenance. That’s why I’m rocking a lip stain.
Unlike lip stain’s sisters, aka lip stick and lip gloss, this puppy stays put. Apply it once, and you’ll get hours of use. Bloom’s Lip Stain goes on sheer, dries quickly for a matte finished and provides lots of colour. Want a more intense pout? Apply a couple layers, letting it dry in between coats.
I’m loving the Peach stain. A refreshing light melon tint for summer is just what I was craving.
As summer approaches, I’m finding myself thinking more and more about my lips. Not in a weird, creepy, I want to kiss myself kind of way but in terms of makeup. I’m ready to let go of the smokey eye and embrace a fresher look for the warmer months. And that includes colouring my pout in some fabulous lippies and glosses. But after just a couple days, I’m tired of the maintenance. That’s why I’m rocking a lip stain.Unlike lip stain’s sisters, aka lip stick and lip gloss, this puppy stays put. Apply it once, and you’ll get hours of use. Bloom’s Lip Stain goes on sheer, dries quickly for a matte finished and provides lots of colour. Want a more intense pout? Apply a couple layers, letting it dry in between coats.
I’m loving the Peach stain. A refreshing light melon tint for summer is just what I was craving.
oc xx
images source: http://www.beautyheaven.com.au/
No comments:
Post a Comment