
Why hello there you pretty little thang! And what is it that we have stumbled across here? Oh, I’m glad you asked. It could have got a wee bit awkward otherwise.
Welcome to on counter. Your newest, most favourite alcoholic, lolly water, fruit tasting drink. Hang on. That’s not right. What I meant to say is welcome to this wonderful new blog, titled on counter. It’s a blog about beauty, beauty, oh and more beauty.
On counter is the term used by those in the beauty industry to explain that your car is currently rolling down the street. Just kidding. But you did put the hand brake on didn’t you? Fabulous. On counter means that a product is now available for purchase by all of you wonderful beauty addicts out there. And that includes me. I'm not a beauty insider...yet...so when I've got my hands on the products I'm talking about, so can you.
Why should you read my blog you ask? Well, to some people, beauty can be a little boring. The best part is I’m willing to sift through all the information likely to put any man and his dog to sleep and bring you all the need to know facts, in a cheeky way of course. No boring bits here. Or was that the Street's Cornetto I just ate? Hmmmm…..
So pop in and have a wander through when ever you feel the urge. Just beware, the content may become addictive and I hold no responsibility for compulsive on counter disorders. Your doctor can help you with that.
Yours in love for strawberry flavoured lip gloss,
oc xx
ps. Technology and I aren’t really great friends. We had a fight in year nine over the last strawberry sunny boy at the canteen and he never got over it. Typical. So please be patient with any unattractive page layouts and funny rotten banana smells.
Welcome to on counter. Your newest, most favourite alcoholic, lolly water, fruit tasting drink. Hang on. That’s not right. What I meant to say is welcome to this wonderful new blog, titled on counter. It’s a blog about beauty, beauty, oh and more beauty.
On counter is the term used by those in the beauty industry to explain that your car is currently rolling down the street. Just kidding. But you did put the hand brake on didn’t you? Fabulous. On counter means that a product is now available for purchase by all of you wonderful beauty addicts out there. And that includes me. I'm not a beauty insider...yet...so when I've got my hands on the products I'm talking about, so can you.
Why should you read my blog you ask? Well, to some people, beauty can be a little boring. The best part is I’m willing to sift through all the information likely to put any man and his dog to sleep and bring you all the need to know facts, in a cheeky way of course. No boring bits here. Or was that the Street's Cornetto I just ate? Hmmmm…..
So pop in and have a wander through when ever you feel the urge. Just beware, the content may become addictive and I hold no responsibility for compulsive on counter disorders. Your doctor can help you with that.
Yours in love for strawberry flavoured lip gloss,
oc xx
ps. Technology and I aren’t really great friends. We had a fight in year nine over the last strawberry sunny boy at the canteen and he never got over it. Typical. So please be patient with any unattractive page layouts and funny rotten banana smells.
No comments:
Post a Comment